Friday, November 8, 2019

Foodie Friday- Shawn Johnson's Mom's Pumpkin Bread Recipe


Oh my soul you guys!! About a month ago, I was watching Instagram stories in the car during an appointment lull, and gymnast Shawn Johnson shared her mom's pumpkin bread recipe.  I took a screen shot because I wanted to try it, but it took so long for life to calm down for me to bake again (or even be home again, because we have been living that hospital life... but that's neither here nor there)! My family LOVED this recipe.  It was pumpkin.  But not overwhelming spice pumpkin.  

This is one I will make, again and again and again and again!! Click here to print a 5x7 recipe card, or click on the image for the download as well!!



This recipe is super easy to make!! Her original recipe called for baking it in 5 small loaf pans, but I put it in two regular loaf pans and it worked great too!  Again, we loved this recipe so much and I can't wait to make it over and over this holiday season.  Thanks for sharing it on Instagram Shawn, and congratulations on your new bundle of joy!




No comments:

Post a Comment