Friday, January 4, 2013

In My Quest for Focus-Prayer Journals **UPDATE** Link to PDF file Fixed!

I am ashamed to admit it, but here you go-

I don't feel like I have taught my kids how to nurture a good prayer life.

Sure they pray well at meal time, but honestly, and really, opening themselves up to pray for others consistently and whole-hearted.  Acceptance (confession) is good for the soul, right?

So, in an effort for me to focus more on my faith, and family, it seems my pastor has pointed me down the path of prayer (he handed me 2 books about prayer last night after church).  I realize I am lacking in my prayer life, and in that, I am lacking in teaching my kids the power of prayer, the right way.

So, I created these printables for my home life, for my family to use to learn about prayer, and to give them something to look back on through the year to see answered prayer as well.


  You can click on the picture, and it will take you to a place to print and download the PDF file!
I am offering these for free, for anyone else who sees the need to give their child (or themselves) a starting point in their prayer life.

Let me know what you think, and feel free to share!

2 comments:

  1. Are there more for the rest of the year? I love it! Such a cute design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hosting a great pub quiz and night is one of the best ways of getting returns and increasing customers on an otherwise quiet night.tv & movie quizzes

    ReplyDelete