Friday, July 3, 2020

Foodie Friday- Strawberry Banana Layered Fluff


Hey Friends!  

It's been a week or two since we shared a recipe (May was our last one!) and we have an amazing and simple dessert recipe to add to your recipe box!!   If you are looking for an amazing treat to take to your next potluck or gathering, you are in luck! And we are sharing this just in time for Fourth of July! 


As always, we have created a video to show you just how easy the recipe is to assemble! 



And last but certainly not least, the recipe card that goes along with it.  Again, this is probably the easiest dessert recipe that's not going to heat up your kitchen and will wow your friends.  And you can almost count it as healthy! I mean, it has two types of fruit in it, right?! You can click here or on the image to download your free 5x7 recipe card.  



I've added it to my personal cookbook as well!  I love my Happy Planner Recipe Planner.  Disc planners are awesome because I can rearrange my recipes however I want them, or pull them to the front to prep for my cooking week.  All the best things.  It's amazing!! 


Until Next Time Friends! I hope you enjoy this recipe and. I can't wait to share more with you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment