Thursday, August 6, 2020

Foodie Friday- Banana Pudding


It's another fantastic foodie Friday post coming at ya!  
Our family loves banana pudding, and there are a million different recipes out there for it.  This particular combination is the one that hits the right note with my family!! 

It seems really rich, but that doesn't seem to effect my family in the slightest!  I like to bring this one along to potlucks or cookouts as well! Nothing like a creamy, delicious cool treat at the end of a big meal!! 


Super simple, not terribly time consuming either!  Pre-prepping your ingredients goes a long way to knocking this one out in a time efficient manner! And as always, click here or on the image for the downloadable 5x7 recipe card.  


I also love that this is in my Happy Planner Recipe Planner now as well!  My recipe planner is starting to fill up with all our family favorite recipes to refer to for years to come! 


Have a fantastic weekend and I can't wait to share more with you next time!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment