Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Days 5 & 6- Rehabilitation- Through Christ...

Days 5 & 6 were nothing spectacular.  We are making decent progress through the day, finding our rhythm through therapy and school, and still tending to as much as we can back home from here.  Wyatt continues to get stronger, and walk further.  We had a group of volunteer entertainers come through, and Wyatt got in on some of it, but made the big kid decision he was here to work rather than play.  He misses home, and recognizes what the whole family is sacrificing by us being here.  

Nana sent money with us so Wyatt could get a break from the hospital food, and he tells me everyday he can't wait to get home so I can cook again.  



We miss home.... But I feel like such a brat because I am getting to come home every weekend, and there are kids from Panama who have been here with their parents for 6 months.  I can't even imagine.  We have been gone three days, and are already homesick.  

Today, as long as my focus and goal is to bring honor and glory to Christ... We can press on.  As long as in the end our hearts goals and desires were to glorify him, and whatever goal we are trying to reach is for His glory...

Philippians 4:13 
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheth me.  

Amanda 
John 11:4 

No comments:

Post a Comment