Saturday, July 29, 2017

Becoming A Plexus Ambassador

This week, we announced to our family and friends that we had made the decision to become plexus ambassadors.  We have been using the products for nearly a month, and the changes we were starting to see and feel were too amazing to not jump on and share.

I did an eleven minute Facebook live to announce it.  I was so stinking nervous!  I am not good at looking at myself while I talk.  I am totally okay with others looking at me... but having to look at myself is nerve racking!  I truly believe the products are changing my life, and in turn changing my family's life as well!

 

I feel incredibly blessed to have found a product that will change everything for me.  I was so hard on my body for so long, pushing through some pretty difficult circumstances and demanding a lot from my body.  Honestly, I was brutal to all my body systems by asking so much from it.  I know now why weight loss has been such a struggle for the last 6 years.  I want to be a better steward of what God has given me... and He only gives me one body to dwell on this earth in.  The best way I can honor and glorify Him is to be the best version of me I can be!  I truly believe Plexus is going to help me accomplish that goal.  

So, if you are interested, click on the black image above, and watch what I have to say about Plexus and how it is helping my body.  

No comments:

Post a Comment