Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Preparing for 2017-2018 School Year

Good Morning!

I have been slowly trying to prepare myself for the inevitability of the school year starting... but I can't seem to quite get prepared.  I have my fabulous Teacher Planner from Me and My Big Ideas ... but I just can't get motivated to think about school starting up!

It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that we spent all of May and June working on Beauty and the Beast Jr, or that all of July has been helping my oldest paint lockers to look like books for a paid project could it? but, I digress.

The one thing the Happy Planner Teacher Edition does not have is a monthly objectives page.  I really needed this this year because we are going more Charlotte Mason and all my kids are doing the same science and Bible.  So, in order to that, I need a place I can coordinate their chapters.  I created a printable for this!  


This now gives me a great place to have an "At A Glance" view of what I want to accomplish throughout the school year.  From the Teacher Add-On pack, I used the volunteer sheet, but on the back there was a checklist sheet, and I didn't want checklists at the beginning, so I glued it to the back of that and then used Washi Tape to keep it solidly together.  Now, all my Checklists are in the back where they belong and I don't have a random one up front.

Enjoy your free printable, and until next time...
Happy Planning & Happy Homeschooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment