Friday, May 8, 2020

Foodie Friday- The Best Brussel Sprouts!

Well Hello There, Internet World!

I have been on hiatus on posting recipes and videos, but I haven't stopped gathering videos and content to share with you!  

This week, I am sharing one of my favorite vegetable side dishes.  Brussel Sprouts.  Yes, I said what I said. Hahaha!   Seriously, these amazingly yummy tiny green heads of goodness are a family favorite in our house!



Here is this amazing recipe in my Happy Planner Recipe Planner.  If you are interested in more planner content, you can head to my planner instagram! I share lots of photos of how I use my planners in my life! Our family uses the Happy Planner Teacher Planner for our homeschool, and  I use many of the inserts and planner styles throughout the year for keeping up with our crazy world!  Here's a snapshot of my Recipe Planner! Click Here or on the image to see more planner inspiration!



This recipe is super easy! As usual, I have shared a printable recipe card in 5x7 format for you as well as a video!! Let me know in the comments if you attempted this recipe and if you liked it! You can click on the image to go directly to the download or click here as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment