Monday, January 12, 2015

Get Stronger Spiritually! New Free Printable

In my quest to get stronger spiritually, I started back in November working on having the tools in place to make that happen.  Today, I am going to share with you a printable to break down your sermons! I am a note taker.  I have to write it down if I am ever going retain it.  But then what do you do with it?

For me, breaking it down further than just notes is important as well.  So here is a tool for you to use!  I made these in an 8.5x11 format so that you can punch holes in it, organize it by books (as in all the sermons you heard from Genesis, Exodus, etc), or date.  However you want.  Just be able to use the notes you took beyond the day you took them!


They are pretty straight forward, lots of note space and key words & phrases, and personal application!  


 Feel free to use these all you want for your personal use.  These are not to be reproduced or sold for use with permission from the creator (me!).  I created these printables for personal use only.

Let me know what you think!  

No comments:

Post a Comment